’16 Kia Sorento on sale in Korea ahead of Paris debut.
The third-generation Kia Sorento will launch in Korea this month, but make its global debut at the Paris motor show. After sending out teaser renderings of the exterior and interior of the all-new Sorento, Kia issues the official photographs of the redesigned and re-engineered vehicle. A spokesman tells WardsAuto the new Sorento will launch in Korea toward the end of August, which is in fact its global premiere. The vehicle will have its full-fledged global debut at the Paris Motor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Sets Sorento Global Debut for Paris" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642