Ener-G-Force pushes SUV boundaries, Mercedes USA exec says.
LOS ANGELES – Mercedes-Benz claimed the spotlight at the auto show here this week with a burst of raw energy as it debuts its off-road-capable Ener-G-Force, a police-use version of the auto maker’s G-Class line developed for the show’s Los Angeles Design Challenge, a competition among OEMs. The hydrogen-powered vehicle only emits water, according to the auto maker, and has a range of 500 miles (805 km). A rooftop converter stores the water and converts it to energy to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes Introduces Hydrogen Fuel-Cell Concept SUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642