Pathfinder starts at $28,270.
NEW YORK – Nissan's fourth-generation Pathfinder sheds body-on-frame construction and now features a unibody that makes it 500 lbs. (227 kg) lighter than the current model. The slimmed-down vehicle, which also has a lighter engine, transmission and seat structure as well as more high-strength steel, will boast segment-leading fuel economy among V-6s, while retaining many of the capabilities of a truck-based SUV, company officials say. The ’13 Pathfinder goes on sale in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pathfinder Gets Lighter, Better Mileage; No More V-8" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642