Researchers’ goals include reducing NVH in PSA vehicles.
PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen and five academic and research partners launch a vibration laboratory aimed at turning research into income for the schools and new technology for the auto maker. The VAT@Lyon laboratory is part of PSA’s Open Lab initiative launched last year in which the auto maker is trying to reduce research-and-development costs while helping researchers move their ideas toward development. The VAT (Vibro-Acoustic-Tribology) lab has five specific ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA Spearheads Launch of Vibration Research Lab" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642