QNX Acoustics for Voice 3.0 should improve speech functions.
NOVI, MI – Problems with voice-recognition systems, namely that they don’t work very well, was cited as the top complaint by new-vehicle owners in J.D. Power & Associates’ 2014 Initial Quality Study. QNX Software System’s Grant Courville understands the problem well. He’s stopped using the hands-free system in his vehicle because doing the most basic of functions, such as tuning the radio, proved difficult. “That’s too bad but it’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"QNX Hopes to Solve Voice Woes With New Acoustics Software" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642