Twizy qualifies for Spanish government EV subsidies.
MADRID – Renault launches production of its Twizy electric vehicle for global distribution at its Valladolid plant 120 miles (200 km) northwest of Madrid. The EV features two seats, one behind the other. It will be marketed in two versions, the Twizy 45, which can be driven without a driver’s license in some countries, and the Twizy 80. The Twizy 45 costs €6,990 ($9,300), but subsidies offered by the Spanish government for EV purchases could cut its price to below ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Charges Ahead With Twizy EV Launch " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642