Renault Samsung claims 76-mile range for new EV.
Renault Samsung Motors is working on line conversions to begin producing the SM3 E.Z. battery-electric vehicle going into serial production in the second half of the year. “We’re making the lines to produce the pilot cars from July or August,” spokesman Jason Koh tells WardsAuto. The auto maker plans output of 1,000 units of the SM3 E.Z. by year-end. Koh confirms Renault Samsung has signed a memorandum of understanding with South Korea’s Ministry of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Samsung Near Launch of SM3 E.Z. Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642