Ssanyong XIV-2 concept to be unveiled at Geneva show.
Ssangyong releases a rendering of its XIV-2 soft-top cross/utility vehicle coupe concept that will have its global debut in March at the Geneva auto show. The new vehicle is built on the same platform as the XIV-1 concept sedan that was shown last September at the Frankfurt motor show. A spokesman tells WardsAuto the plan is to roll out a production version of the new vehicle for the South Korean market in 2014, with wider marketing plans not yet defined. “It will make our ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ssangyong Releases Rendering of Soft-Top CUV Coupe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642