Customizer spices up meat-and-potatoes minivan.
Bisi Ezerioha, founder of Bisimoto Engineering, has been a drag racer for two decades. He loves fast cars, but now he’s a family man with an 18-month-old daughter. So when he considered what Honda model to customize for the 2013 SEMA show, Ezerioha settled on the Odyssey minivan. “I thought it would be cool if I did something more family-friendly,” he says. The minivan segment faces serious challenges from the CUV segment, though it is showing some recovery after years of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Strap In the Kids: Itâ€™s a 1,029-hp Honda Minivan " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642