An EV version of new model could come within two years, Mitsubishi’s president says.
BANGKOK – Mitsubishi’s new Mirage will make its local public debut at next week’s 33rd Bangkok International Motor Show, kicking off an extensive global rollout taking place throughout 2012. The new model is considered critical to Mitsubishi’s fortunes both here and in other markets in the Association of Southeast Asian Nations region. “I strongly believe that we will succeed with this model introduction,” Mitsubishi President Osamu Masuko tells ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai-Built Mirage Key for Mitsubishi in ASEAN Markets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642