Automaker conducted more than 100 crash tests of people mover.
Ford’s all-new Tourneo Connect is the first compact people mover to be awarded the maximum 5-star safety rating by the European New Car Assessment Program. The independent crash-test authority’s maximum rating follows the 5-star rating for the larger Ford Tourneo Custom people mover, the only vehicle in its class to earn the top mark. The 1.6L Tourneo Connect achieved a score of 94% for adult-occupant protection, 85% for child-occupant protection, 62% for pedestrian protection, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tourneo Connect Earns Top European Crash-Test Score" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642