UC Davis Sustainable Transportation Center.
The University of California, Davis, will lead a 2-year, $11.2 million research consortium studying ways to reduce greenhouse-gas emissions from passenger and freight travel and prepare U.S. transportation infrastructure for the extreme weather that climate change is expected to bring. The new National Center for Sustainable Transportation will receive $5.6 million from the U.S. Department of Transportation and $5.6 million in matching funds from state, regional and local agencies. It ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UC Davis to Lead Sustainable Transportation Consortium " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642