Optera Versa electric bus won 2012 award.
The search for the U.K. auto industry’s next big advance is under way. The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders’ fourth annual automotive innovation competition is seeking fresh ideas, inventive concepts and pioneering products that have the potential to leave a lasting impact on the auto industry and provide tangible benefits to motorists. It is open to U.K. companies and individuals, and the winner will be announced Nov. 26 at SMMT’s 97th annual dinner in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Auto Industry Rewarding Groundbreaking Ideas" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642