Vauxhall Ampera modifications assist law enforcement.
Vauxhall demonstrates an extended-range electric vehicle for law-enforcement agencies using cutting-edge crime-fighting technology that could be introduced into active police service by 2015. The General Motors subsidiary showcased the ’12 Ampera EREV, a version of the Chevrolet Volt, in police livery and loaded with the latest policing equipment at the Home Office’s Center of Applied Science and Technology stand at a police and security conference held in Farnborough, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Vauxhall Demonstrates Crime-Fighting EREV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642