AWD now on Volvo S60 T5.
PARK CITY, UT – Volvo introduces a fifth-generation version of its all-wheel- drive system, and offers it on yet another model. For the first time, AWD is available on the S60 4-door coupe with a T5 2.5L 5-cyl. turbocharged engine. It is a $2,000 option on the car that starts at $31,750. AWD is offered on several other Volvos, including the S60 with the larger T6 inline 6-cyl. engine. It was a Ward’s 10 Best Engines winner in 2011. “We expect AWD with the T5 will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo Expands AWD Offerings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642