NEW YORK, July 24 (Reuters) - COMEX gold prices rose to their highest level since June 18 and silver rallied to levels not seen in over a year, in what traders described as mostly a technical move, with dollar weakness to spark the buying. "There has been incremental investment into the (gold) sector, and the positive price performance we've seen over the last few days is obviously still around. Technically oriented traders were the featured buyers today," said one dealer. "People who ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tecnicals send COMEX gold up, silver to year high" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642