Aug 31 - Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and long-term ratings for Johnson Controls, Inc. (JCI) at 'BBB+'. The Rating Outlook is revised to Negative from Stable. A full rating list is shown below. The Negative Rating Outlook reflects increased concerns about JCI's operating performance in certain businesses and the company's financial flexibility associated with negative free cash flow (FCF) and higher debt and leverage. In the absence of operating improvements ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TECT-Fitch revises Johnson Controls outlook to negative" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642