TOKYO, Jan 31 (Reuters) - TEIN CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) 9 months ended 9 months ended Dec 31, 2003 Dec 31, 2002 LATEST YEAR-AGO RESULTS RESULTS Sales 3.43 2.97 (+15.4 pct) Operating 578 mln Recurring 590 mln Net 339 mln EPS Y51.01 NOTE - Tein Inc is a car parts maker which mainly produces suspension systems For latest earnings estimates made by Toyo Keizai, please double click on .
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tein -9mth group results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.