TOKYO, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Tein Inc said on Thursday it planned a 2-for-1 share split on May 20, for shareholders as of March 31. Companies often split shares to improve their liquidity and make them more attractive to individual investors. NOTE - Tein Inc is a car parts maker which mainly produces suspension systems.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tein plans share split" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.