LONDON, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Advisors to the bondholders of Teksid Aluminum will recommend creditors consent to the sale of some of the company's assets to Mexico's Tenedora Nemak SA de CV, the Italian company said on Tuesday. Teksid, which makes aluminium engine castings, said it would use the proceeds from the sale to make a coupon payment on its 11.375 percent 2011 bonds that it missed on Jan. 15, plus interest on that payment. In a statement, it said this would amount to approximately ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Teksid says would pay coupon after Nemak sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.