MADRAS, India, July 23 (Reuters) - India's largest truck maker Tata Engineering and Locomotive Company (TELCO) said on Tuesday it plans to raise prices of its Indica car shortly. Rajiv Dube, vice-president of the company's car unit, told reporters the price rise was due to an increase in input costs. "We have reached a point where we are no longer able to negate the increase in the cost of inputs. There is pressure on us to increase prices and we will be doing so in the very near ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TELCO to raise car prices soon-official" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.