NEW DELHI, May 23 (Reuters) - India's largest truck maker, Tata Engineering & Locomotive Co Ltd (TELCO), said on Friday it expects volume sales of commercial vehicles to grow by nine to 10 percent in 2003/04. "We expect industry sales to grow by seven to eight percent and we should do better than that, close to nine to 10 percent," Ravi Kant, executive director of TELCO's commercial vehicles business unit, told Reuters on the sidelines of a news conference.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TELCO sees commercial vehicle sales volumes growing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.