BOMBAY, Sept 23 (Reuters) - India's Tata Engineering and Locomotive Company Ltd (TELCO) said on Monday cumulative sales of its Indica passenger car crossed the 200,000 mark on September 22, three-and-a-half years after its launch. TELCO, which also makes trucks and buses, said the figures were inclusive of exports. The company sold 28,485 Indica cars in the first five months of the current financial year starting April compared to 22,268 cars in the same period a year earlier. Officials ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TELCOsays Indica car sales cross 200,000" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.