FRANKFURT, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Shares in Telefonica's O2-branded German unit started trading above their initial public offering price on Tuesday, in Europe's largest new listing in more than a year. Shares started trading at 5.70 euros at 0824 GMT, about 1.8 percent above the offer price. By 0830 GMT shares traded at 5.72 euros. On Monday, Telefonica priced the sale of Telefonica Deutschland shares at 5.60 euros apiece, in the lower half of its indicative ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Telefonica Germany starts trading above offer price" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642