By Jo Winterbottom MILAN, Aug 21 (Reuters) - Telefonica and its Italian partners in control of Telecom Italia may have to write down the value of their 24.5 percent stake in the company at a cost of billions of euros. The Spanish telecoms giant, banks Intesa Sanpaolo and Mediobanca , insurer Assicurazioni Generali and the Benetton family said last month the stake had lost over 5 billion euros in value since they agreed to buy it in April, 2007. But they said it was a long-term ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Telefonica, Telco partners avoid massive writedowns" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642