CHICAGO, June 26 (Reuters) - Tellabs Inc. has no interest in using convertible bonds to build its cash position, the telecommunications equipment maker's chief financial officer said on Thursday. "We've looked at the current frenzy in the market place around convertibles," Timothy Wiggins said at a William Blair & Co. conference in Chicago. "At the end of the day, we're saying we don't see a need to do that and we don't want to put debt on the balance sheet." Many companies view ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tellabs not interested in convertible debt, CFO says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642