BEIJING, Feb 1 (Reuters) - Sichuan Tengzhong Heavy Industrial Machinery Co and General Motors [GM.UL] have agreed to extend by a month their deadline for Tengzhong to close its purchase of GM's Hummer brand, Bloomberg reported, citing a GM official. The definitive agreement for the sale of Hummer to Tengzhong, a little-known machinery maker in southwestern China, expired on Jan. 31, according to a contract signed in October 2009. The parties had agreed to extend the deadline to the end ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tengzhong, GM extend Hummer sale deadline -Bloomberg" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.