BEIJING, Feb 1 (Reuters) - Sichuan Tengzhong Heavy Industrial Machinery Co said on Monday it had agreed with General Motors [GM.UL] to push back the deadline for the Hummer purchase to the end of February. The definitive agreement for the sale of Hummer to Tengzhong, a little-known machinery maker in southwestern China, expired on Jan. 31, according to a contract signed in October 2009. Tengzhong is still waiting for a green light from Beijing to close the deal, it said in an e-mailed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tengzhong says to extend deadline of GM's Hummer deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.