BEIJING, Aug 24 (Reuters) - China's Tengzhong, responding to reports that Chinese regulators had approved its bid for General Motors's Hummer brand, said on Monday it is still awaiting official word. The Chinese-language newspaper National Business Daily reported during the weekend that China's Ministry of Commerce had approved Sichuan Tengzhong Heavy Industrial Machinery's plan last Friday. (http://www.nbd.com.cn/newshtml/20090822/20090822183032819.html) "We don't see any reason to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tengzhong says still waiting on Hummer deal approval" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.