MIAMI, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Tenneco Automotive said on Monday it would make a voluntary $40 million cash pre-payment on its $396 million Term Loan B credit facility, which matures in December 2010. The pre-payment will reduce interest expense by about $2 million annually, said the company, which designs and manufactures emission control and ride control products.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tenneco makes $40 mln early payment on loan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.