CHICAGO, April 27 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier Tenneco Inc. on Thursday posted flat quarterly earnings as gains in Europe, North American replacement parts and China offset weaker business with vehicle manufacturers in North America. Net income was unchanged at $7 million, or 14 cents per share, in the current quarter from $7 million, or 16 cents per share, a year earlier, said Tenneco, which makes mufflers and shock absorbers. Net sales rose 2.8 percent to $1.13 billion, Lake Forest, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tenneco posts flat quarterly earnings, sales rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642