CHICAGO, July 26 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Tenneco Inc. on Thursday posted higher quarterly earnings. Net income rose to $40 million, or 84 cents per share, in the second quarter, from $24 million, or 51 cents per share, a year earlier. Excluding one-time items, Tenneco earned 87 cents per share. Analysts on average expected Lake Forest, Illinois-based Tenneco to report earnings of 77 cents excluding one-time items, according to Reuters Estimates. (Reporting by Ben Klayman)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tenneco posts higher quarterly earnings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.