DETROIT, April 24 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Tenneco Inc posted higher quarterly earnings on Thursday as growth in Asia and significant profit improvement in Europe offset the weak North American market. Net income in the first quarter rose to $6 million, or 13 cents a share, compared with $5 million, or 11 cents a share, in the year earlier quarter. Excluding one-time items, Tenneco earned 20 cents a share, a penny above what analysts polled by Reuters Estimates had expected. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tenneco posts higher quarterly profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.