CHICAGO, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Tenneco Inc. , a maker of shock absorbers and mufflers for cars and light trucks, on Thursday posted a quarterly profit versus a year-earlier loss after cost cuts helped offset rising energy and material prices. Tenneco reported net income of $8 million, or 18 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, compared with a net loss of $19 million, or 45 cents per share, a year earlier, when it took restructuring and refinancing charges. Excluding restructuring and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tenneco posts profit following restructuring" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.