July 26 (Reuters) - Tenneco Inc, which makes emission control and ride control systems, posted a quarterly profit that beat analysts' expectations, helped by higher sales to original equipment manufacturers in the United States. The company, which sells products for light and commercial vehicles to original equipment and aftermarket customers globally, said it expects "very strong" commercial vehicle revenue growth in 2012, partially offset by slower production schedules. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tenneco profit beats estimates" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.