DETROIT, July 31 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Tenneco Inc said on Thursday that net profit fell, pressured by production cuts in North America by customers and the cost of adding a new customer in the replacement parts business. Net income fell to $13 million, or 26 cents per share, in the second quarter, from $41 million, or 85 cents per share, a year earlier. Net sales and operating revenue dipped to $1.65 billion from $1.66 billion. Tenneco said it earned 71 cents per share excluding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tenneco quarterly earnings fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.