CHICAGO, April 26 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Tenneco Inc. said on Thursday that quarterly earnings fell. Net income fell to $3 million, or 7 cents per share, in the first quarter, from $7 million, or 14 cents per share, a year earlier. Excluding one-time items, adjusted earnings were 17 cents a share. Revenue rose 24 percent to $1.4 billion. Analysts, on average, expected Lake Forest, Illinois-based Tenneco to report earnings of 13 cents per share before one-time items and revenue of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tenneco quarterly net earnings fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.