CHICAGO, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Tenneco Inc. , which makes shock absorbers and mufflers for cars and light trucks, said on Tuesday that quarterly net earnings rose, supported by benefits from tax credits and pension changes. Net income rose to $14 million, or 30 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, from $8 million, or 18 cents per share, a year earlier. Revenue rose to $1.21 billion from $1.06 billion. Excluding the pension and tax benefits, restructuring costs and other special items, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tenneco quarterly net rises" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642