BERLIN, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Mercedes-Benz said on Friday it will end its 11-year sponsorship of men's tennis when its current deal with the ATP Tour expires at the end of 2008. The DaimlerChrysler luxury car unit, which has backed the tour since 1996, said in a statement it wanted to shift the focus of its marketing activities to golf, horse riding and soccer, as well as fashion and lifestyle. "Over the years our partnership with the ATP has had a very high-brand fit for Mercedes-Benz ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tennis-Mercedes-Benz to end sponsorship of ATP Tour" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642