* Sedan is reason Tesla is unprofitable -CEO * Expected to trade on Nasdaq under symbol "TSLA" * Tesla first carmaker to have IPO since Ford's 1956 debut * Tesla not expecting profits until at least 2012 * Facing 2011 production gap for Roadster By Jonathan Spicer and Poornima Gupta NEW YORK/SAN FRANCISCO, June 29 (Reuters) - Tesla Motors Inc's founder said his company could be profitable if it continued to make pricey sports cars, but is instead forgoing income to build a car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tesla CEO blames new model push for losses" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642