SAN FRANCISCO, June 30 (Reuters) - Tesla Motors Corp shares jumped more than 7 percent on Wednesday, a day after the electric carmaker made a soaring debut on the public market. Tesla shares were up 7.24 percent at $25.62, in afternoon trading after having soared to an early high of $30.42, as investors continue to bet that electric cars would be a bigger part of the future transportation scene. Tesla's scorching run on the Nasdaq happened despite weakness in the broad market and as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tesla Motors' shares jump in second day of trading" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.