* Model S to debut in mid-2012 * Electric SUV, Model X, to debut in late 2013 DETROIT, Aug 9 (Reuters) - Tesla Motors named four executives, none from the automotive industry, to help the Silicon Valley company prepare for the mass production of its Model S car, which is due out in 2012. Tesla on Tuesday said it appointed Ravi Simhambhatla as vice president of information technology and business applications, Greg Reichow as vice president of powertrain operations, Peter Carlsson as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tesla names automotive newcomers as Model S execs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642