SAN FRANCISCO, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Tesla Motors named a veteran Silicon Valley entrepreneur and car enthusiast as its new chief executive on Wednesday as the company starts production next quarter of the all-electric Roadster sports car. Ze'ev Drori will become CEO effective Dec. 3, said Tesla Chairman Elon Musk, the founder of PayPal who is one of the start-up's main investors. Drori founded a pioneering Silicon Valley semiconductor chip maker called Monolithic Memories in 1969 and then ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tesla names CEO ahead of electric Roadster launch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642