By Nichola Groom and Kevin Krolicki LOS ANGELES/DETROIT, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Tesla Motors Inc expects to close a financing round of over $20 million from existing investors as soon as next week to bolster a cash balance now at $9 million, said Elon Musk, founder and chief executive of the electric car start-up. Musk, who became a billionaire by founding PayPal, said he would personally ensure that the San Jose, California company would have enough cash to deliver all of its orders for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tesla sees new financing, founder offers support" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642