LOS ANGELES, June 30 (Reuters) - Tesla Motors Chief Executive Elon Musk said on Tuesday that he will remain in the company's top job at least through the 2011 launch of its second model, an electric sedan known as the Model S. Musk, an entrepreneur whose ventures, in addition to Tesla, include space exploration company SpaceX and solar power company Solar City, said staying on as Tesla's CEO was a requirement for securing the company's recent 10 percent investment from Germany's Daimler AG ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tesla's Musk to stay CEO through Model S launch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642