(In U.S. dollars unless noted) TORONTO, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Tesma International Inc., a supplier of auto parts, on Tuesday posted higher quarterly profits and revenue compared with a year ago when it recorded a large impairment charge. The company posted profit of $20.7 million, or 63 cents a share, for the period ended December 31 up from net income of $9.7 million, or 30 cents a share, in the prior-year period when it took a 26 cent a share charge related to its Eralmetall die-casting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tesma 4th qtr profits rises" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642