(Figures in U.S. dollars) MONTREAL, Dec 18 (Reuters) - Tesma International Inc. said on Thursday it will buy privately held U.S. automotive supplier Davis Industries, Inc. Details of the deal were not disclosed, but Tesma said Davis reported sales of approximately $129 million in fiscal 2003. Closing the deal is expected on Jan. 2, 2004, and Tesma intends to fund the acquisition through cash and the assumption of certain Davis debt. Tesma said the transaction will be immediately ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tesma to buy Davis Industries" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642