TORONTO, June 27 (Reuters) - Tesma International Inc. said on Thursday it will sell 2.9 million shares to an underwriting syndicate at C$35.15 per share to raise more than C$100 million for the autoparts maker Tesma, which was spun off from Magna International Inc. in the mid-1990s and makes engine, transmission and fuel systems, said it will use the C$100.2 million for general purposes including acquisitions, joint ventures and new technologies. The offering is scheduled to close by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tesma to raise C$100 million in offering" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.