TORONTO, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Tesma International Inc. reported a slimmer profit on Thursday as the autoparts maker posted a writedown on some of its German assets. The maker of automotive engine and transmission parts and one of the Magna International Inc. group of companies reported a profit of C$4 million ($2.7 million), or 12 Canadian cents a share, for the two-month period ended Dec. 31. This was down from a profit C$6.6 million, or 22 Canadian cents a share, for the corresponding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tesma reports a narrower profit on writedown" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.