(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Oct 26 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today said its 'B' long-term and 'B-3' short-term corporate credit ratings on General Motors Corp. (GM) would remain on CreditWatch with negative implications, where they were placed on March 29, 2006. The CreditWatch update follows GM's announcement of third-quarter results. Third-quarter earnings improved sharply over those of 2005, with an automotive net loss of $116 million, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEST-S&P release on General Motors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642